Bathroom Remodel Styles for Homes in Tampa, Jacksonville, Sarasota, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Bradenton & Beyond
When you remodel your bathroom, kitchen, or any other room in your home, you have the liberty to add your own style to the project. After all, it is your home. Still, as funny as it may sound, there are “rules” that go along with certain styles. At AlliKristé, our professional design team can assist you in discovering the ins and outs of your preferred style, and ways to bring that style out in your bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom remodel.
The following are a few common styles that may appeal to you for your bathroom remodel. Our designers have included some tips on how to embrace your chosen style and make it your own:
- Classic bathroom — commonly seen in upscale restaurants and hotels, this style is formal and features architectural details. If you want a more masculine feel, incorporating stone and fine woods like mahogany is key. For a feminine bathroom aesthetic, choose lighter woods and small-scale tiles. Other tips for your classic bathroom remodel:
- No patterns. Bold or basic colors work, but keep the color scheme monochromatic or duo-chromatic.
- Your furniture should be formal, but not fancy.
- Use classic details such as urn and columns.
- Modern bathroom — this style is characterized by its sleekness and lack of clutter. Contemporary bathrooms often feature glass, chrome, and Corian, a solid surface used for countertops and shower walls, among other things. The modern style includes clean lines and geometric shapes, as well as the color red. Other tips for your modern bathroom remodel:
- Furniture should be, of course, modern, with a mid-century feel.
- Use sleek materials such as stainless steel, plastic, and glass.
- If you add wood pieces to your décor, keep them detail-free.
- Country bathroom — this style is all about comfort and keeping it casual. Wood floors, pedestal sinks, and painted or distressed accent pieces. Chairs with high cushion backs and large, rolled arms. Distressed or light and grainy woods are key, as are plaid, floral or striped fabrics. Other tips for your country bathroom remodel:
- Glass jar accents add a country touch to your aesthetic. Just fill them with items like cotton balls, make-up brushes, or Q-tips.
- Tarnished metal accents are also very “country.”
- Personal touches will always give off a comfortable, homey feeling.
You can count on our team at AlliKristé to assist you in all aspects of your bathroom remodel. Whether you need design ideas, custom cabinetry, or custom doors, we have the experience and connections to make things happen quickly, yet beautifully.
We provide free bathroom remodel consultations for residents in Tampa, Sarasota, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Naples, Bradenton, and beyond. No matter your budget or the extent of your project, we look forward to hearing from you.