Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Services
A Dependable Remodeling Firm You Can Trust!
AlliKristé Remodeling is a full service Kitchen & Bath Remodeling firm. We are family owned and operated, with over 50 years of combined experience.
We pride ourselves on being a “One Stop Shop”, meaning we will design your project, provide or help specify all of the materials, including custom cabinetry, bath vanities, appliances, countertops, tile, bathtubs, sinks and faucets, and execute or manage all of the installations.
Additionally, our contractor and designers will work with architects, engineers and city building officials as necessary to complete your remodeling project.
We are fully licensed, state certified, bonded & insured and make every effort to maintain the highest quality standards. We are proud members of the NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association), the Florida Home Builders Association and many other local building associations.
Our approach to remodeling brings together professional design and construction experience. With AlliKristé handling both design and remodeling, you enjoy a greater overall level of service and communication. This joining of the design and construction functions also can save you time and money, and helps make you – the homeowner – more of a partner in the remodeling of your home.
How we work:
- Our process begins with a complimentary visit to your home. At this stage, we evaluate your needs and wants and discuss the functionality of your project and get a sense of how to achieve your ideal space. We also discuss possible materials to be used, work to be performed and budget guidelines.
- Next, we import all of your ideas into a conceptual design and produce a written, preliminary budget outlining the materials and work to be performed.
- Once the preliminary budget is agreed upon, a construction retainer is executed and design, selections and job scope are finalized.
- The next step is to finalize all necessary documentation in order to get your project on our job schedule. We outline all of the material selections you have made as well as the work to be performed in a comprehensive contract.
- Once any necessary permits have been received, your job is scheduled taking into account materials production and delivery schedules in order to reduce the construction timeline.
- During the construction stage, AlliKristé is hard at work scheduling and managing all the different facets of your project. We will communicate with you frequently and our project manager or designer is always available for any questions you may have. From deliveries to debris haul away, we handle everything.
- At the end of the project, your project manager or designer conducts a final walk through and inspects your project carefully, ensuring that your project meets our high quality standards. During this time customer evaluations take place as well as final photos of the project. The next thing you know… The project is finished, on time and within budget.
We hope this summary has given you a better understanding of how we work with our clients to improve their homes. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
in both Style and Budget