Kitchen Remodel Project Management for Jacksonville Beach Residents
The secret behind a successful kitchen remodel lies in careful planning, organization, and communication between you and the design team. AlliKristé designers use a specific process to ensure that your kitchen remodel project goes smoothly.
First, the kitchen designer (and possibly one of our contractors) will visit your home to discuss style ideas, project goals, and your budget. The designer will also take measurements. This is the perfect time to show the designer how you use your kitchen, what you like about it, what you don’t like, and the types of improvements you have in mind. The more we learn about you and your family, the more we can customize your new kitchen to meet your needs.
Next, we’ll create a preliminary concept design and budget for you to review. We’ll invite you to come to our kitchen showroom to review the concept designs and look at samples. As we work together to create the perfect kitchen remodeling plan for you, we’ll adjust the kitchen design to meet your goals. This process is about delivering results that fit your budget and expectations.
Some of the kitchen design elements you may want to consider for your kitchen remodel include:
- Kitchen island design and installation
- Outdoor kitchen options, including outdoor kitchen islands and outdoor kitchen grills
- Energy efficient appliances
- Custom home bars
- Range hoods in stainless steel, antique brass, or copper
- Kitchen countertops made from granite, concrete, glass, copper, stainless steel, or wood
- Custom kitchen cabinets crafted by our professional cabinet makers in our own cabinet shop
Need more details to plan a kitchen remodel for your Jacksonville Beach home? Contact us to schedule a free kitchen design consultation, or visit one of our elegantly-appointed kitchen showrooms in Jacksonville, Naples, Sarasota, or St. Petersburg.